Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Federal Poly Idah ND and HND Part-time (Evening) programme for 2017/2018 academic session. The details and the available course can be found below.
List of Federal Polytechnic Idah Courses/Programmes Available for Admission
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO TWO (2) YEARS HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) AND NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) EVENING PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Financial Studies
- Business Studies
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Leisure and Tourism.
- Library and Information Science (ND only)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION: Two Academic Sessions of Four semesters.
CENTRE: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
Federal Polytechnic Idah Part-time (Evening) Admission Requirements
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND PROGRAMMES
The minimum entry/admission requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field may be considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ND PROGRAMMES
Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECCO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
How To Apply For Federal Poly Idah Admission (Part-time, ND & HND) for 2017/2018 Academic Session
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the Idah Poly Part-time (evening) admission application is 25th September, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.