Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Beware of fraudsters parading themselves online and/or around Federal Polytechnic Idah as the Polytechnic Staff and defrauding prospective HND applicants and the general public. Application processed outside this website will not be considered as for Admission. BE WARNED !
See also: Fed Poly Idah ND & HND Part-Time Admission Form – 2017/18.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
I SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
(b) Business Administration andManagement Studies
(d) Office Technology and Management.
II SCHOOL OF GENERAL AND ADMINISTRArIVE STUDIES
(a) Public Administration.
III. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
(a) Computer Science
(b) Food Science Technology
(c) Hospitality Management Technology
(d) Science Laboratory Technology (with Options in Biology/Microbiology, Physics with Electronics, Chemistry/Biochemistry)
IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(a) Civil Engineering (Structures Option)
(b) Electrical/Electronic Engineering (with Options: Electrical/Telecommunications and Power/Machine)
(c) Mechanical Engineering (Power and Plant Option)
(d) Metallurgical Engineering Technology;
(e) Foundry Engineering Technology
V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
(a) Architectural Technology
(b) Building Technology
(c) Estate Management & Valuation
(d) Quantity Surveying
(e) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(f) Urban and Regional Planning.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma programmes are-as follows:
- The National Diploma in the relevant field with a minimum of Lower Credit grade obtained from a recognized Institution, and a minimum of one-year post qualification experience. In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specific field maybe considered for admission.
- In addition, candidates must possess Five (5) relevant credit passes, including Mathematics and English Language at the SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB and other O/L equivalent qualifications obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- All candidates including ND graduates from Federal Polytechnic Idah are to upload their results and forward same with their academic transcripts and confidential report to the Registrar for admission purposes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC IDAH HND ADMISSION.
The following procedures are to be followed:
- Log on to the address www.fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the On-line Application Tab
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password containing eight (8) characters in alphabets and numbers and print out the Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for the payment of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only using the Remita.
- Go back to the School website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
- Print out the Application Form, Confidential Report and State of Origin documents
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for the application is September 25th, 2017.
All Screening exercises for the HND and Remedial candidates will take place at the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and on a date to be announced later.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW