Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020: How to apply and requirements ….. Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out.
The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time Courses.
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
iv. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
i. Building Technology
ii. Quantity Surveying
iii. Urban and Regional Planning
iv. Estate Management
v. Surveying and Geoinformatics
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
Method Of Application
- Candidates wishing to apply for the ND (PT) Part-Time programmes are to visit the Polytechnic portal via www.fpo.edu.ng,
- Click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for application form and no other charges shall be required.
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
- Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
Closing Date: Friday, July 26, 2018.
Screening Date: All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.