Federal University Gashua admission list 2018/2019 is out — The Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) full list of applicants offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
FUG admission list: The management of the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) 2018/2019 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check FUGASHUA Admission List.
- Visit https://fugashua.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access FUGASHUA admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.