FUAM Fees 2019/2020: FUAM School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 academic session – The University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM new (freshers) and returning students fees structure for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The management of the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, Degree, Doctorate, Remedial, Direct entry, Full time, part time, Basic Certificate, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree self and government sponsor students respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the FUAM. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
SING has published the FUAM Fees Structure below as released on the official website.
FUAM School Fees 2019/2020 – Undergraduate
University of Agriculture, Makurdi School Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online for Undergraduate Programmes.
FUAM school fees schedule for each programme have been uploaded on the university official portal.
Here is the most recent information on the school fees demanded by the University of Agriculture from freshers:
- The tuition for freshers at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi is from N53,000 to N55,000, depending on the course you choose.
- The tuition for returning students at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi is from N18,000 to N20,000, depending on the chosen course and level.
The fees include the acceptance payment and some other usual expenses. Those students who enter the University through the direct entry system, are considered returning students as they would be going straight into their 2nd years.
FUAM postgraduate tuition fees
The fees for postgraduate students are different. They vary depending on many factors and details. Let’s see how much and why.
- Newly admitted students for postgraduate weekend executive programs need to pay N109,900 (for PGDA) to N159,900 (for MBA)
- Returning postgraduates are expected to pay N59,700 (for PGDA) and N109,700 (for MBA)
- Newly admitted students for postgraduate full-time are expected to pay N73,900 (for PGD) and N93,900 (for PhD)
- Returning full-time postgraduates students are expected to pay N52,700 (for PGD) and N74,700 (for PhD)
There are also additional payments that should be kept in mind, too. For example, every extra semester will cost a student N45,700. Every extra session a student undertakes will cost N54,700. An extra session undertaken by an MPA or M.Sc. will cost N60,700.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.