FUOYE Direct Entry Form 2019/2020 – Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State, FUOYE Direct Entry admission form, screening requirements, screening date and schedule for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. All candidates who have chosen FUOYE during the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry registration are hereby notified.
The management of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE) hereby invites candidates who made the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State their first choice in the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission, to apply for Screening Exercise.
How to Apply for FUOYE Direct Entry Screening Form.
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- Visit http://fuoye.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Direct Entry as the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your phone number and email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/lnternet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s qualifications
- One (1) copy of the FUOYE 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- Recent passport-size photograph on a red background with the name, Direct Entry Registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the Photograph.
These should be packed in a quarto-sized envelope and labelled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Closing Date for registration: To be Updated Soon.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.