FUPRE Basic Studies Admission form 2019/2020: Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE has announced the sales of form for the Basic Studies [Pre-Degree] Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Basic Studies/ Pre-Degree Programme.
The aim of the programme is to:
1. Improve prospective students’ performance in the WASC/NECO/GCE and equivalent examinations in order to enhance and to meet the admission requirements in Science and Engineering programmes.
2. Prepare candidates adequately for UTME examination in order to enhance their admission chances to these programmes.
3. Improve the quality of candidates seeking admission to 100 level of FUPRE programmes and of other Universities.
The programme is an intensive nine (9) months teaching and coaching lessons in the following areas:
- English Language
1.) Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
2.) Candidates awaiting their WAEC or NECO results can also apply.
Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Studies [Pre-Degree] Programme must posses a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subject at O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics and 3 relevant subject at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE, WAEC, NECO and NABTEB with results obtained before registration.
Application Fee for Basic Programme is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
1. You can make payment either at the bank or using your ATM Card online.
2. After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button
3. Fill the registration form carefully
4. Scan and upload recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with two (2) ears showing
4. Verify the information you entered; thereafter click Submit button if you are satisfied
5. Print your confirmation page