GTBank Recruitment 2019 Ongoing | Apply & Get latest updates on GTBank 2019 Jobs Vacancies application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates for free.
GTBank Recruitment 2019
The GTBank Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
The 2019 GTBank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form, how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolinfo.com.ng as well as on the official website.
- Don’t forget that GTBank recruitment 2019/2020 is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
Applications are invited for:
GTBank Job Positions 2019
Title: GTBank Tech Academy
Job Type: Full time
Duration: 6 weeks
- At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.
- Are you techy, a fresh graduate of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics, and ready to change the world a code at a time? Then it’s time to join the GTBank Tech Academy.
- Technology and innovation are at the core of what we do, and we have specially designed the Tech Academy to help you code your way to success.
- Graduates of the academy will get to work in the Information Technology, Data Analytics, FINTECH, Information Security, and Emerging Technologies departments of the Bank.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Statistics,
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How to Apply For GTBank Job Vacancies
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th August, 2019.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the GTBank Recruitment 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.