Hotels.ng Recruitment for Graduates 2017 | Hotels.ng Application Guide and Requirements.
Hotels.ng Recruitment for Graduates 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Hotels.ng Recruitment for Graduates 2017 application requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
At Hotels.ng, the customer is at the center of everything we do. We aim to produce the best possible customer experience, with the greatest selection of accommodation options, the smoothest, most intuitive process, and the greatest customer service. Our customer service team goes above and
beyond to make our customers experience the delight of right.
We WOW our customers with our top notch personal service all day/all week long and we are always looking for new faces to join our team. If you are a born problem-solver with smart and fast solutions in the heat of the moment and you have a passion for friendly service, come help us provide the best in class service to every customer and accommodation/hotel involved in the Hotels.ng experience.
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
- On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls.
- Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures and policies.
- Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
- Determine the availability of space on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
- Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of reservation changes or to confirm reservations.
- Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones and emails.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Contact motel, hotel, resort, and travel operators to obtain current advertising literature.
- A degree or its equivalent
- Perfect Telecommunication skills multitasking ability
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must possess good customer relationship skills.
- Must be a computer literate (proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter
- Planning and strategizing
- Negotiation skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Verbal and written communication
- Goal driven
- A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An attractive salary package
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our long term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should;
Click here to apply
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.