How to Calculate OAU Post UTME Screening Score & Cut Off Mark 2019/2020.
OAU Post UTME Screening Score 2019/2020 – Calculation Process… Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME screening score computation for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. See more details below;
How to Calculate OAU Post UTME cut off mark 2019/2020.
- The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
- B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A + B + C)/100 x 100%
- The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
- The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
- A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
- B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%) = (A + B)/50 x 100%
- Candidates will notice a CHANGE in their SCORES because the first print out is an AGGREGATE SCORE, while the second is a SCREENING SCORE.
- Candidates must score at least 50% in the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE to be considered for admission
- The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (which has UTME score considered) will be used for placement in FACULTIES and DEPARTMENTS