IMSU Fees 2019/2020: Imo State University, IMSU School Fees Schedule For 2019/2020 academic session – The Imo State University (IMSU) new (freshers) and returning students fees structure for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the School Fees Structure to be paid by each undergraduate, postgraduate, Degree, Doctorate, Remedial, Direct entry, Full time, part time, Basic Certificate, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree self and government sponsor students respectively for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at the IMSU. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
SING has published the IMSU Fees Structure below as released on the official website.
IMSU School Fees 2019/2020 – Undergraduate
Imo State University School Fees Structure is successfully uploaded online for Undergraduate Programmes.
IMSU school fees schedule for each programme have been uploaded on the university official portal.
- aculty of Business Administration costs ₦150,000
- Faculty of Education costs ₦150,000
- Faculty of Engineering costs ₦180,000
- Faculty of Humanities costs ₦150,000
- Faculty of Law costs ₦180,000
- Faculty of Medicine costs ₦190,000
- Faculty of Social Sciences costs ₦150,000
- Other faculties costs ₦150,000 In addition to the aforementioned fees, students have to pay ₦19,500.
- IMSU School Fees 2018/2019 For New & Returning Students For Non Indigenes
- Faculty of Business Administration costs ₦75,000
- Faculty of Education costs ₦75,000
- Faculty of Engineering costs ₦90,000
- Faculty of Humanities costs ₦750,000
- Faculty of Law costs ₦90,000
- Faculty of Medicine costs ₦95,000
- Faculty of Social Sciences costs ₦75,000
- Other faculties costs ₦75,000 like the non-indigenes, indigenes have to pay ₦19,500 for ancillary.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Imo State University (IMSU) by visiting the institution’s official website or campus.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.