IECE Post UTME 2019/2020 screening form: Latest News – Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu (Post UTME, NCE, Direct Entry) admission application Form, Courses offered, departmental cut off marks, screening date and admission requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session is online. This page gives full details about:
Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu admission form 2019/2020, IECE Post UTME 2019/2020, Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu post utme form 2019/2020, IECE Post UTME screening date 2019/2020, IECE application form 2019/2020, IECE screening form 2019/2020, IECE admission 2019/2020, IECE Direct entry form 2019/2020, IECE Post UTME Portal, IECE post utme result checking portal, IECE post utme statistics 2019, IECE post utme syllabus 2019, IECE post utme cut off mark for all courses 2019/2020, IECE Post UTME Time table 2019/2020. Details below.
IECE Post UTME Form 2019/2020 | Application Details
The management of the Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu has released the Post UTME (NCE, BEd., Pre NCE, Direct Entry) Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For IECE Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu as their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 100 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For IECE Post UTME 2019/2020
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Institute of Ecumenical Education (Thinkers Corner) Enugu are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
How to make payment at Any Commercial Bank.
Step 1. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 2. Choose ‘2019 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Remita Retrieval Reference RRR Payment Invoice Slip
Step 4. Go To Any Commercial Bank Branch With RRR Payment Invoice Slip To Make Payment Through Remita Payment Platform
Step 5. Continue Your registration using the RRR on admission portal.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
- Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 100kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
- Printout the IECE 2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
IECE Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to come with their original JAMB UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- IECE 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment. Avoid It!!!
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. Take Note!!!
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours. Be warn!!!.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.