Institute of Technology And Management Courses… Complete List of ITM Ugep courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – ITM Ugep list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Institute of Technology And Management (ITM) Ugep courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at ITM? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Cross River Institute of Technology and Management (CR-ITM), Ugep that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in ITM Ugep
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Institute of Technology And Management
The Cross River State Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep, has released admission forms for its FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, Pre-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (Pre-ND) as well as VOCATIONAL TRAINING & CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES. Applications are therefore invited for the institute’s admissions for the 2017/2018 academic session in:
Business Studies & Entrepreneurship Education
Catering Craft Practice
Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Auto Electric works
Vehicle Body Building
Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Works
Appliances Maintenance & Repairs
Electrical Installation & Maintenance
Radio, Television & Electronics Works
Brick-Laying & Concreting
Carpentry & Joinery
Draftsmanship Craft Practice
Furniture Design & Construction
Painting & Decorating
Computer Maintenance & GSM Repairs
Institute of Technology And Management ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet ITM cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy ITM Ugep department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Institute of Technology And Management HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.