The registrar of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Is-haq Oloyede, has revealed that the exam body registered a total of 1, 736, 571 candidates for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Mr. Oloyede, who gave a breakdown detail of duly registered candidates for the UTME, said the number of registered candidates for the 2017 UTME rose by 464,287 compared with the 2016 figure of 1,272,284 candidates.
Below is a list of states with highest applications:
- Imo State ===> 101, 868 candidates.
- Osun State ===> 88,655 candidates.
- Oyo State ===> 87,811 candidates.
- Ogun State ===> 81, 349 candidates.
- Delta State ===> 81,108 Candidates.
- Anambra State ===> 77,253 Candidates.
- Kaduna State ===> 72,104 Candidates.
- Kano State ===> 70,276 Candidates.
- Kogi State ===> 70,150 Candidates.
- Benue State ===> 68,916 Candidates.
He also said that a total of 321 visually candidates registered to partake in the examination and that adequate arrangement had been provided to ensure their effective participation in the exam.
He, however, warned candidates to desist from seeking reposting from exam centre assigned to them to another, adding that there would be no rescheduling of examination.
See also: JAMB Likely Questions From Each Chapter Of In – Dependence By Sarah Mayinka1
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter, AND also Subscribe to Our Feed. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.