Kano State Polytechnic Courses… Complete List of Kano Poly courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Kano State Polytechnic list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Kano State Polytechnic (KANOPOLY) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Kano State Polytechnic? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Kano State Polytechnic, Kano that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Kano State Polytechnic
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Kano State Polytechnic
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Textile Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Public Administration
- Printing Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Building Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Art and Design
- Architectural Technology
School of Technology
- ND Art and Industrial Design
- HND Art and Industrial Design (Ceramics)
- HND Art and Industrial Design (Painting)
- HND Art and Industrial Design (Graphics Design)
- HND Art and Industrial Design (Textile Design)
- HND Electrical and Electronics (Telecoms/Electronics)
- HND Hospitality Management
- HND Mechanical Engineering Technology (Plant/Power Option)
- HND Printing Technology
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Biochemistry)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics)
- HND Science Laboratory Technology (Biology/Microbiology)
- HND Statistics
- HND Textile Technology
- HND Computer Science
School of Management Studies
- HND Accountancy
- HND Banking and Finance
- HND Business Administration and Management
- HND Cooperative Economics and Management
- HND Marketing
- HND Office Technology and Management
- HND Public Administration
- HND Purchasing and Supply
School of Rural Technology and Entrepreneurship Development
- HND Business Administration and Management (SORTED-RANO)
- Social Development
- HD Local Government Studies
- HD Community Dev. and Adult Education
School of Environmental Studies
- HND Architectural Technology
- HND Building Technology
- HND Quantity Surveying
Kano State Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Kano State Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Kano State Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Kano State Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.