KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Form | Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. KSUSTA post UTME cut-off mark is 140.
This is to inform Candidates that have performed Change of Institution for the 2017/2018 Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Screening Exercise, who have not been able to successfully login to the Online Screening portal to proceed for the physical screening exercise commencing on Wednesday 11th to Thursday 12th October, 2017 within the University premises.
Candidates are required to present an evidence of change of institution together with their original credentials and also a Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00).
This is to notify all candidates who applied for admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero (KSUSTA) through UTME/DE and choose the University as their most preferred Institution (i.e. first choice) with a minimum score of 140, that the online screening exercise for admission into the University for 2017/2018 session will commence from Friday 29th September, 2017 to Tuesday 10thOctober, 2017, after which successful candidates are required to present their original credentials together with evidence of payment for the physical screening at the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero commencing from Wednesday 11th October, 2017 to Thursday 12th October, 2017.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KSUSTA POST UTME.
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University Screening Portal at http://screning.ksusta.edu.ng
- Enter your UTME Registration Number as Username and Password to login.
- Click on “Generate Invoice”, then fill in the required information.
- Confirm and generate your screening fee payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number, and proceed to any commercial bank branch within your location to make payment or click on “PAY NOW” button to use the instant online payment option. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Three hundred Naira (N2,300.00) Only (bank charges inclusive).
- After making payment, login and view your invoice to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph of either .jpg or .png format, update your biodata and previous academic records, then upload your signature.
- After registration, print your acknowledge slip and evidence of payment for record purposes.
For further inquiries, candidates can email us through email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call administrative staff on 08038249767, technical staff on 08135063161.