The Leiden University in Netherlands is delighted to call for applications for the Leiden University Excellence Scholarships for Master’s Degree Programme at Netherlands 2018, eligible persons are by this notice invited to apply for this program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are awarded for all MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden (for Non-EU/EEA students).
Scholarships are awarded in the following programmes (for all nationalities):
- Master of Laws
- Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law,
- International Tax Law,
- Public International Law,
- International Civil and Commercial Law and
- MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy.
The Leiden University Excellence Scholarship programme has 3 awards: -Platinum Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee and an allowance of €10,000 for living costs -Gold Covers the tuition fee minus the home fee -Silver Covers 75% of the tuition fee -Bronze Covers 50% of the tuition fee -Ivory Covers 25 % of the tuition fee The number and type of award of the 2015 Excellence Scholarships depends on the budget available for each Faculty department.
To be considered for Excellence Scholarships, applicants should meet the following criteria
- Non-EU/EEA students enrolling in a Leiden University master’s degree programme starting September 2018 or February 2018 (All MA, MSc and LL.M programmes as mentioned on the website Master’s programmes in Leiden, a number of programs have a start date in September only).
- All nationalities enrolling in the following programmes starting starting February 2018 or September 2018 (programs listed below have a September start date only, with the exception of Adv. Studies in Air & Space Law):
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Air and Space Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in European and International Business Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in International Tax Law
- Master of Laws: Advanced Studies in Public International Law
- MSc in International Relations and Diplomacy
How To Apply:
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s programme at Leiden University and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Note: Excellence Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University master’s degree.‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Programmes starting Feb: 1 Oct / Programmes starting Sept: 1 Feb / Exception – LLM Advanced Studies programmes: 1 March
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.