List of Mountain Top University Courses available for admission – MTU list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the institution and approved by NUC.
Mountain Top University courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at MTU? The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Mountain Top University (MTU) that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in MTU
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
Mountain Top University (MTU) Courses & Admission Requirement.
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet MTU cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English LAnguage and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy MTU department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Mountain Top University -MTU
See updated Courses / Departments in MTU
COLLEGE OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES BIOCHEMISTRY B.Sc
- BIOLOGY B.Sc
- BIOTECHNOLOGY B.Sc
- MICROBIOLOGY B.Sc
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES CHEMISTRY B.Sc
- COMPUTER AND MATHEMATICS MATHEMATICS B.Sc
- COMPUTER SCIENCE B.Sc
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY FOOD SCIENCE AND
- TECHNOLOGY (5 YEARS) B.Sc
- GEOSCIENCES APPLIED GEOPHYSICS B.Sc
- PHYSICS PHYSICS B.Sc
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE ACCOUNTING B.Sc
- BANKING & FINANCE B.Sc
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION B.Sc
- ECONOMICS ECONOMICS B.Sc
- LANGUAGES ENGLISH B.A
- MASS COMMUNICATION MASS COMMUNICATION B.Sc
- MUSIC MUSIC B.A
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGION RELIGIOUS STUDIES B.A
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS &
- PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT B.Sc
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION B.Sc
>>>If you have any question or helpful suggestion, please don’t hesitate to use the comment box to post your question so that we review & response ASAP<<<