National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply without strees.
Contents: NIEPA Vacancies, Career Portal, National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration Level Recruitment 2017, How to Apply for NIEPA Jobs Recruitment Application Form. Main Details Follows…
The National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Nigeria domiciled in Ondo town in Ondo State, was established in 1992 by the Federal Ministry of Education, in collaboration with UNESCO/IIEP Paris, as a sub-regional staff college for West Africa. It seek to realize its mission through capacity building, continuous training , consulting, action research in educational planning, information dissemination and providing resource centre services.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the post below:
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and the Chief Financial Officer of the Institute and responsible to the Director GeneraVChief Executive Officer for the day-to-day administration and control of thefinancial affairs of the Institute.
- The candidate must be in good health, be ICT compliant and must not be older than fifty-five (55) years on assumption of duty.
- Candidate must possess a good honours degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related discipline from a recognized Institution with at least 15 years of cognate experience with at least five (5 years) of which must be in a senior management position not less than a Deputy Bursar or its equivalence preferably In a University or comparable institution.
- The candidates should have at least ten (10) years post-professional qualification(s).
- In addition, the candidate must be a duly registered Member/Fellow of recognized professional Accounting bodies, such as ICAN, ANAN, ACCA or any other recognised and acceptable professional accounting qualification.
Read Also: Harmony Sanitary Limited Job Recruitment 2017 | See Application Details
- The successful candidate shall hold office for a period of fIve(S) years from the effective date of appointment renewable for another term of five (5) years subject to satisfactory performance as may be determined by appropriate Regulations of the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Board of NIEPA.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable as may be determined from time to time by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies each of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with the vision for the position, providing information on the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Degree (Induding Dates/Class and Institutions) and/or any other qualifications and distinctions (Photocopies of certificates to be attached, Originals for sighting)
Applicants should request their referees to forward the references on their behalf. The applications are to be submitted under confidential cover in an envelope marked “Post of Bursar NIEPA, Ondo ”addressed to:
The Director General/Chief Executive,
National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA), Ondo,
Application Deadline 19th October, 2017.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.