Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna, NDA Admission requirements for prospective candidates. The admission application requirements are the first step to know your eligibility. Aspiring students who wish to apply for NDA Admission Application Form must of all possess the following requirements.
Requirement For Admission Into The Regular Course Of Nigerian Defence Academy
Recommended: NDA Academic Requirements
To be eligible for admission into Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Candidates are expected to have minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or G.C.E O/L or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- All candidates must have credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- All candidates must have at least one supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences and Science. However, one supporting relevant credit is enough in the Faculty of Engineering.
- All candidates should be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be betweeen 17 and 18 years old at entry.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.68 metres tall.
- Eligble candidates must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- All candidates must be single male and female without legal obligation to support a child or other individuals.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with application form will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted (2006 – 2010).
- Currently, admission into the Academy is for both MALE and FEMALE NIGERIANS.
- Local Government certificate of origin must be presented and a certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
Recommended: NDA Application Guidelines