Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna, NDA application guidelines for prospective candidates. The application is the first step towards this reputed examination.
Aspiring students who wish to apply for this exam will have to fill the NDA Application Form first. All Candidates must read the following instructions before filling the form.
HOW TO PAY FOR NDA APPLICATION FEE
You can edit your Application, view your Application profile, upload your scanned documents i.e your credentials, and check your Application Status to know if you have been admitted. Follow the Order:
- Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Diamond Bank nationwide upon the payment of N3,500 Application Fee to the Cashier.
- Logon to www.nda.edu.ng
- Read the Qualification Criteria.
- Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just Login to continue filling your form.
- On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from ‘The Nigerian Defence Academy’.
- Click on ‘Login’ to login, then you can start filling the forms.
- Edit your Application Profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
- Edit your Institution Attended.
- Edit your Qualifications (WASSCE, and other Certificates are entered here).
- Select your choice of Service and Course.
- Edit/Upload Documents (Attach your Certificates here). The next section (Declaration and submission of form) will not be displayed untill all sections have been filled correctly.
- Print your Acknowledgement / Exam Admission Card. Local Government Certification form and Declaration Form.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.