NDA Professional Postgraduate Admission Form – Nigerian Defence Academy Courses, Entry Requirements, Portal Login, Form cost for 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the professional part-time Postgraduate programme in the Postgraduate School, Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
(1) Master in Business Administration
(1) Master in Financial Economics
(2) Master in Industrial & Labour Relations
(1) Professional Doctorate in Leadership and
Strategic Studies (DLSS)
(2) Master in Conflict, Security & Development
(3) Master in Development Studies
(4) Master in Leadership Studies
(1) Professional Doctorate in Defence and Security Studies (DDSS)
(2) Master in International Affairs and Strategic Studies
(3) Master in Public Administration
(4) Master in Strategy and Security Administration
(5) Master in International Affairs and Defence Studies
Faculty of engineering
Postgraduate diploma courses
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Logistics & Transportation
(3) Postgraduate Diploma in Management
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental
Faculty of engineering
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of science
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Biotechnology
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Forensic Science Chemistry
(2) Postgraduate Diploma in Material Science and Explosives
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
(1) Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics and Data Analysis
Candidate applying must poses:
(1) Academic Masters degree in relevant disciplines, with satisfactory performance
(2) Professional Masters degree in cognate discipline with CGPA of not less than 3.50
(3) Significant working experience in public service or Private Sector with solid evidence of managing
resources, corporate strategy, defence, security and strategic sector governance.
Candidates with Third Class degree or Higher National Diploma must also possess a Postgraduate Diploma in a
related discipline from any recognised University to be eligible for admission. HND candidates must possess a
minimum of Lower Credit to apply.
Duration of programme
a. A student for professional Doctorate degree shall pursue the programme for 3 years.
b. A student of Master degree shall pursue the programme for 18 months (2) semesters course work and (1) semester for project except MBA programme which runs for 2 years.
c. A student of Postgraduate diploma shall pursue the programme for one year (2 semesters). Except Engineering courses which runs for 2 years.
d. Each student admitted for professional master degree and postgraduate diploma programme shall pursue
weekend mode of study and research on Fridays and Saturdays for the period of the study.
Method and submission of application
Online application Form.
Acknowledgement Form, Application for Transcripts form and Medical Report Form, have been submitted along with your application to: The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Ribadu Campus, Nigerian Defence Academy, P.M.B. 2109,
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.