NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020… Niger Delta Development Commission scholarship application form requirements and how to apply online.
www.nddc.gov.ng scholarship: Are you applying for NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020? This page will give you the insight about the 2019 NDDC Scholarship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications, how to apply online and closing date. So stay focus and read the full details below.
NDDC Scholarship application form portal is opened for all interested applicants irrespective of ethnicity, religion, sex, status and size. So Interested applicants are hereby ought to check the NDDC Scholarship details has slated below before filling the form online.
The Niger Delta Development Commission popularly known as NDDC is a parastatal that is under the Niger Delta ministry, it was established in 2000 with the mandate to bringing massive development to all states located in the Niger Delta and also educating the youths with the aim of bringing an end to militancy and other hostility.
One of the core mandate of NDDC is to provide easy access to education up to any level such as undergraduate, Master s and post Graduate to all youth who are from the Niger Delta region.
Please note that NDDC scholarship form remains free of charge, you do not need to induce any one with money or any other form of reward.
NDDC Scholarships Application Form Requirements 2019
Candidates who are interested in filling NDDC Registration Form 2019 should follow the guidelines provide here in this page.
Nddc Scholarship Courses
The scheme is for suitably for qualified applicants with an appropriate Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional courses:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Information Technology
- Environmental Sciences
- Management Sciences
Here are the Application Form Requirement:
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply:
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- The commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer based test (CBT) or those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil producing/bearing communities/local government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The commission will ensure a fair spread of courses among beneficiaries within each state.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select applicants in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the commission in this regard is final.
NDDC 2019 Scholarship Criteria
- Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme (Ph.D) 2019
- Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme (Masters) 2019
- Under-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme 2019
How to Apply For Niger Delta Development Commission Scholarship 2019/2020
To begin with, all the interested candidates should visit NDDC Scholarships Program Website here to apply. http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/
IMPORTANT: At the time of publishing this post, The NDDC Scholarships Application Form for 2019/2020 is NOT yet online, so kindly bookmark this page and like us on FACEBOOK to be the first to get NDDC Scholarships updates for free.
1.) Application must be made in-line with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2.) Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
3.) Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
4.) All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC Scholarships Portal via www.nddc.gov.ng
For Further Enquiry, See Nddc Scholarship Contact address:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC) firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com Tel: 084668158
Application Deadline: Not Available
However, if you have any feeling regarding NDDC Scholarship 2019/2020, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.