National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi Courses… Complete List of NICT Uromi courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi (NICT) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at NICT Uromi? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi
List of Accredited Courses Offered in NICT Uromi
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) & CERTIFICATES PROGRAMMES:
In no particular order, the list of courses approved and currently run by National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi are as follows;
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) COURSES
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Architectural Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
Entry Requirements for ND candidates
To study at National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi, the following requirements must be fully met;
- Minimum of 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE ‘O’Level, NECO, TCII NABTEB and at 2 sittings.
- Others include qualifications in City & Guilds, Trade Tests Cat.1 in relevant areas.
- Mature candidates with relevant work experience may be considered on their merit.
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer appreciation
- Automobile Diagnostics and Maintenance
- Architectural Drafting
- Carpentry Joinery
- Closed circuit Television (CCTV), Intercom, Fire Alarm, and Satellite Installation
- Concreting and Masonry
- Electrical Installation works
- Interior Decoration
- Plumbing and pipe fittings
- POP works in Buildings
- Entry Requirements for HND Candidates
The above are National Institute of Construction Technology courses approved and currently being offered by the institution. You can now start processing your admission into this premier institution.
NICT Uromi Courses and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet NICT Uromi cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.