Nigeria Law School admission application (Bar Part II Programme) form for October 2017/2018 School Year is out. Qualified persons can now apply for admission online.
The authorities of Nigeria Law School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bar Part II Programme starting in October 2017. Details of application follows.
Application process for admission opened on Monday July 24, 2017 and the session will commence on Monday October 16, 2017, simultaneously at the Headquarters in Bwari, Abuja and the Campuses in Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Yola and Yenegoa.
Nigerian Law School Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Bar Part II Course shall meet the following requirements:
The programme is open to Law graduates of Nigerian Universities and foriegn trained Law graduates, who have successfully completed and passed the Bar Part I Course, at the Nigerian Law School.
How To Apply For Nigeria Law School Admission (Bar Part II) For 2017/2018 School Year
Prospective applicants are to visit the Nigerian Law School website
Follow the instructions, complete the forms and submit same on-line.
- Confirm that your University has forwarded your name to the NLS by performing the steps stated below :
- Click on NLS Portal
- Click on Bar II Portal
- Click on Application
- Click on Eligibility Chk and Application PayIf your name is on the eligible applicant list for your universityPay Application fees at through TSA at any Bank through REMITA or by Transfer to the Council Of Legal Education Account. Ensure that the payment bears your Surname First and other Names.
- BANK: ANY BANK PLC
- ACCOUNT NAME: NLS Application Fees
- AMOUNT: N20,000 (Twenty Thousand naira)
- Please attach a copy of your on line payment slip to your form.
- Proceed to on line payment and apply by
Clicking on: Eligibility Chk and Application PayPlease ensure you enter correct e-mail address because your reference number will automatically be sent there.(PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER )
Click Print Payment Slip and Apply for Bar II
Please ensure you enter correct e-mail address because your application number will automatically be sent there.
(PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF YOUR APPLICATION NUMBER)
- Print Application from by Clicking on: Print Form A1
- Download other forms by
Clicking on: Download all Bar II Forms, Fill and Submit along with Form A1 section A
To start application, click here to download Bar II Application Form
Application Closing Date
Downloaded Application forms together with references on applicants, must be completed and returned to the Nigerian Law School, through the Deans of the Faculties of Law on or before the deadline – Fiday, 25th August, 2017.
- Only candidates whose data have been forwarded to the Nigerian Law School, by Deans are eligible to apply.
- Every candidate must, therefore, confirm his/her name on the Nigerian Law School website before proceeding to pay the application fee.
- Under no circumstance, shall individual candidates approach the Nigerian Law School directly or through Parents/Guardians, for admission.
- Approved re-admission candidates and cleared referred cases, are to confirm their names under re-admission, on the School’s website before proceeding to apply. Such candidates are to attach copies of their approval or clearance letters to their application forms, and dispatch same to the Secretary to the Council of Legal Education and Director of Administration, at the Nigerian Law School Headquarters, Abuja.
- Applicants are to note their Application Numbers to access their admission status subsequently, please.