Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 for 78th rri… Nigerian army recruitment form and guide for tradesmen/women 2019/2020 – On this page, you will understand the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Welcome to the official Nigerian Army recruitment portal of the 78 regular recruits intake (trades/non tradesmen and women)
The application form is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
- Non Tradesmen/Women
- Video Cameraman/Woman
- Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
- Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
- Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
- Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
- Video Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Chaplain (Islamic)
- Public Address Operator/Audiographer
- Chaplain (Protestant)
- Military Police
- Finance Corp
- Medical Supplier
- Biomed Technician
- Language Expert
- Language Teacher
- Computer Operator/Technician
- Driver (Intelligence Corps)
- Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
- Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
- Sign Writer
- Spray Painter
- Dental Technician
- Boat Technician
- Library Scientist
- X-Ray Technician
- Electro-medical Technician
- Automotive Electrician
- Generator/Plant Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Sports Instructor
- Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
- Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Aluminium Work Technician
- Driver (Supply and Transport)
- Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
- Caterer (Supply and Transport)
- Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
- Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
- Instrument Technician
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Fabrication/Panel Beater
- Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
- Radio/Electronic Technician
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
- Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Welder/Metal Work Technician
- Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
- Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers). Required Documents:
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- Optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
NA Recruitment Basic Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- A minimum of WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-26 years old.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Must be free of any criminal conviction.
- Not be less than 1.65M for male and 1.56M tall for female applicants.
- Candidates should proceed to print out their submitted application form which must be presented at the exam screening center.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the Nigerian Army Job Portal on (www.recruitment.army.mil.ng) OR(https://naportal.com.ng) to apply. Please note that the Nigerian Army 78Rri recruitment exercise has commenced. The Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
N/B: Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms. On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
- Guarantors Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Declaration and Certification by Parents/Guardian Form.
Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment Screening Centres
The following are the pre-screening examination centres for Tradesmen/Women and Non Tradesmen/Women.
|Abia||Ibeku High School||Umuahia|
|Adamawa||Command Secondary School||Gibson Jallo Cantonment, 23 Bde, Yola|
|Akwa Ibom||Christ the King College||Uyo|
|Anambra||Igwebuike Grammar School||Awka|
|Bauchi||Government Day Secondary School||Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi|
|Bayelsa||Bishop Dimi Grammar School||Yenegoa|
|Benue 1||Command Day Secondary School||NASME, Makurdi|
|Benue 2||72 SF BN||NASME, Makurdi|
|Borno||Command Day Secondary School||Maimalari Cantonment, 21 Bde, Maiduguri|
|Cross River 1||Command Children School||13 Bde, Calabar|
|Cross River 2||Godwin Alli Cantonment||13 Bde, Ogoja|
|Delta||West End Mixed Secondary School||4 Bde, Asaba|
|Ebonyi||Command Children School||Abakaliki|
|Edo 1||Army Children School Isior Barracks||NASST, Benin City|
|Edo 2||NASEME Nichoho Barracks||NASME, Auchi|
|Ekiti||Christ School||Ado Ekiti|
|Enugu||Command Day Secondary School||Abakpa Barracks, Enugu|
|FCT 1||Command Day Secondary School||Lungi Barracks, Abuja|
|Gombe||Government Secondary School Gombe||301 (GS) Arty Regt|
|Imo||Command Children School||Obinze Barracks, Owerri|
|Jigawa||Jigawa State Polytechnic||Dutse|
|Kaduna 1||Command Children School||Ribadu Cantonment, Kaduna|
|Kaduna 2||Command Children School||Dantunku, Waff Road, Kaduna|
|Kaduna 3||Nigerian Army Sch of Military Police||Basawa Barrack, Zaria|
|Kano||Command Children School||Bukavu Barracks, 3 Bde, Kano|
|Katsina||Natsinta Day Secondary School||35 Bn, Katsina|
|Kebbi||Nagari College||Birnin Kebbi|
|Kogi 1||Command Children School||Maigumeri Barracks, HQ CAR, Lokoja|
|Kogi 2||Kogi State University||Ayangba|
|Kwara||Command Children School||Sobi Barracks, Ilorin|
|Lagos 1||Command Day Secondary School||Ikeja Cantonment, Lagos|
|Lagos 2||Ojo Cantonment||Ojo, Lagos|
|Nassarawa||Government Secondary School||Lafia|
|Niger||Command Children School||31 FAB, Minna|
|Ogun||Army Children School||Alamala Barracks, Abeokuta|
|Ondo||Army Children School||Owena Barracks, Akure|
|Osun||Osogbo Grammar School||Osogbo|
|Oyo||Command Day Secondary School||Ibadan|
|Plateau||Command Children School||Maxwell Khobe Cantonment, Jos|
|Rivers||Command Children School||Isaac Boro Barracks, 2 Bde, Port Harcourt|
|Sokoto||Command Children School||Giginya Barracks, 1 Bde, Sokoto|
|Taraba||Government Teachers College||Jalingo|
|Yobe||Government Day Secondary School||Damaturu|
|Zamfara||Gusau Secondary School Gusau||1 BAD, Gusau|
Online Application Closing Date:
30th January 2019
NA RECRUITMENT FORM IS FREE.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.