How to apply for NIJ admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session – ND, HND, PGD and Special programmes. Nigerian Institute of Journalism Admission Forms is Out, Apply Here
The Nigerian Institute of Journalism, NIJ admission form into the institution’s National Diploma Programme in Mass Communication for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale. Admissions into Higher National Diploma (HND) and Postgraduate Diploma programmes are also current in progress.
Are NIJ graduates mobilized for NYSC? YES!! NIJ Grads are usually mobilized for NYSC. Like other graduates from universities in Nigeria, upon completion of the HND program, students who fall within the required age for NYSC and meet all other criteria are mobilized to serve in the National Youth Service Corps.
CANDIDATE ELIGIBLE FOR NIJ POST UTME – ND PROGRAMME.
1. Have 5 O’level (WAEC/NECO) credits, including English and mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
2. Prospective candidates are to sit and pass last JAMB’s UTME with the general cut-off mark
Nigerian Institute of Journalism ND Programme – Mass Communication
CANDIDATE ELIGIBLE FOR NIJ HND ADMISSION.
1. Have a National Diploma certificate from a recognized institution with at least lower credit and 1 year post-ND industrial attachment experience.
2. Meet the requirements for entry level (that is have at least 5 credits in your O’level result in not more than 2 sittings).
Nigerian Institute of Journalism HND Programme – Mass Communication
CANDIDATE ELIGIBLE FOR NIJ POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD) ADMISSION.
1. Have a good HND or University Degree in any discipline
2. Show evidence of participation in NYSC or exception letter
NIJ PGD programmes – Postgraduate Diploma in Print, Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations/Advertising.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM ADMISSION.
Interested persons should click here to apply. This year application for admission will close on Sunday, February 25, 2018.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.