If you are interested in joining the Nigeria Navy, please ensure to read through this publication carefully because I will be giving us the criteria and requirements that will be needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/18.
Last time, the major issues many faced was that they could not provide some of the documents needed not because they don’t have it but it was because they could not provide it at that time because of time factor and that is why I am going to list out all the requirements needed for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018 so that all intending applicants can go on get them ready before the application starts
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Requirement 2017
Below the requirements are stated as follows:
Interested applicants are expected to have any of the following educational and/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior
- Secondary School Certificate,
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level,
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild,
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Prospective applicants are to produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- And also all prospective applicants are to note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- For applicants with a higher educational/professional qualification, such as HND, BA,/BSC etc which has not been stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply.
Please be very careful in producing your documents because if Candidates should declare false education/professional qualification then they will be prosecuted and disqualified respectively.
Such an offense will attract an outright withdrawal or dismissal.
The age limit for applicants is between the age limit of 18 – 21 years at the time of obtaining the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form for school certificate holders.
Click HERE to apply
For applicants with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE, are expected to be at the age of 24 years.
All applicants must be married because for applicants who are married won’t be accepted.
All prospective applicants before they are admitted must provide a print out of a “Consent Form” from Parent/Guardian and Local Government attestation form.
All prospective applicants should note that they must be a Nigerian by birth before they can apply.
The under listed challenges are liable to disqualify anyone from applying for the Nigeria Navy Recruitment 2017/2018.
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, female 1.67)
- Stammering, or any natural disability
Please note that all candidates and applicant who has been convicted by any court of law on criminal charges are not eligible to apply.
Important Documents Required for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018
While coming to the recruitment center, all prospective applicants are to provide the following documents because they are very much needed.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration from a high court.
- Applicants are to provide Photocopies of all their Credentials which should include
- Letter of Identification that is duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- A Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Provide Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal.
NOTE FROM THE NIGERIAN NAVY:
- Please, all applicants are to note that The Nigerian Navy representatives warn any candidate who is suspected to have impersonated or must have submitted any false document shall be disqualified with subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- For more details about the Nigeria Navy Recruitments – joinnigeriannavy.com
How to Apply
Pls don’t hesitate sharing this Information across to others via our sharing buttons below & also feel free to comment, we appreciate comments.