Nogak Poly Post UTME 2019/2020… Nogak Polytechnic Post UTME (ND full time and part-time) admission screening Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session is online. This page give full details about:
Nogak Poly form 2019/2020, Nogak Polytechnic Post UTME 2019/2020, Nogak Poly post utme form 2019/2020, Nogak Poly Post UTME screening date 2019/2020, Nogak Poly application form 2019/2020, Nogak Poly screening form 2019/2020, Nogak Poly admission 2019/2020, is Nogak Poly screening form out, Nogak Poly Direct entry form 2019/2020, Nogak Poly Post UTME Portal, when is Nogak Poly 2019 post utme, Nogak Poly enrollment, Nogak Poly post utme result checking portal, Nogak Poly post utme statistics 2019, Nogak Poly post utme syllabus 2019, Nogak Poly post utme cut off mark for all courses 2019/2020, Nogak Poly Post UTME Time table 2019/2020. Details below.
Nogak Poly Post UTME 2019/2020 | Application Details
The management of the Nogak Polytechnic, Ikom, Cross Rivers State (Nogak Poly) has released the Post UTME (ND) Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Nogak Polytechnic has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For Nogak Poly Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Nogak Polytechnic as their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For Nogak Poly Post UTME 2019/2020
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Nogak Polytechnic are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to http://www.nogakpolyportal.com/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the Nogak Poly 2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Nogak Poly Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to come with their original JAMB UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- Nogak Poly 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment. Avoid It!!!
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. Take Note!!!
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours. Be warn!!!.