National Orthopaedic Hospital 2018/2019 Basic Nursing 4-week Refresher Courses
National Orthopaedic Hospital (NOHIL) Post Basic Nursing 4-week Refresher Courses for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Applications are suitably invited from suitably and qualified members of the public, to participate in the 2018/2019 admission process of the National Orthopaedic Hospital post-Basic nursing programme.
NOHIL 4-WEEK REFRESHER COURSE FOR POST-BASIC NURSES-
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria has directed that all Post-Basic Nurses who have qualified for over five (5) years need to undergo a refresher course to register or renew their Licenses.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for a four (4) week Refresher Course in:
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
|DATE||12th AUGUST – 8thSEPTEMBER, 2018|
|COURSE FEE||N40,000:00 (PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL) TO THE HOSPITAL|
|FEEDING||BY APPLICANT OR SPONSORING INSTITUTION|
|COURSE MATERIAL||BY APPLICANT OR SPONSORING INSTITUTION|
|APPLICATION FORMS||Forms can be obtained from TSERS Secretariat/on-line with a non- refundable payment of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only (N2,500:00) through:1) DIRECT APPLICATION
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
2) ON-LINE APPLICATION:
For payment online, details are as follows:
1. Visit www.remita.net
2. Click on “pay a federal government agency”
3. For the name of MDAs fill in National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
4. Services rendered: click on “Others”
5. Description: Fill in Refresher course programme
6. Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
7. A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
Completed application forms with photocopies of relevant credentials and two (2) reference letters should be forwarded to Secretary, TSERS, NOH, Igbobi on or before 27th July, 2018