The National Orthopaedic Hospital 2018/2019 Residency Programme Admission Form is Out and On Sale. See full details here.
The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos Residency Programme Admission Form is On Sale for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested persons are hereby informed.
This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Orthopaedic Hospital’s Residency Training Programme in Orthopaedic & Traumatology and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NOHIL RESIDENCY PROGRAMME ADMISSION FORM 2018/19.
NOHIL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must be qualified Medical Practitioners.
- Applicants must be fully and currently registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria and must have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme.
- Sponsored candidates may be considered as Supernumerary Residents.
- Applicants must have passed the Primary Fellowship examinations of either NPMCN or WACS in the relevant speciality.
Successful candidates will be expected to commence Residency training programme in October 2018 in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations of the Management. Continued retention in the Residency training programme will depend on satisfactory performance on the programme in accordance with laid down rules. Otherwise, candidates may be asked to withdraw anytime from the programme.
NOHIL RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME ADMISSION CLOSING & INTERVIEW DATES.
CLOSING DATE: Completed Application must be submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of the advertisement.
- Wednesday, 11th July, 2018 (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Thursday, 12th July, 2018 (Oral Interview)
All applicants are requested to come to the interview with original and photocopies of relevant certificates and credentials.
VENUE: NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, CONFERENCE HALL.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NOHIL RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAMME ADMISSION.
- Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
- With payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (&5,000:00)
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Residency training programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank