National Open University of Nigeria application forms for admission into Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate Diploma, Masters Degree, and Doctor of Philosophy Programmes for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is out online.see more details below
How To Apply for Noun Admission 2017/2018 Session.
Applicants should take note that the entire registration process is electronic and online and operates 24 hours a day. You will be required to fill the National Open University Admission Application form online.
First of all, you will visit any of the banks below for registration pin.
- First City Monument Bank – 0676806017
- Ecobank – 0005701770
- Zenith Bank – 1012587332
- Skye Bank – 1790047324
AFTER PURCHASING THE PIN,
- Visit http://www.nouonline.com/
On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar,
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate
- Other programme is not available at the moment
- Goto “Choose Faculty”
- Select Faculty
- Select programme of study
- Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
- Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory
- subjects required for admission.
- Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
- Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Applicant Name and RRR number
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
AFTER FILLING FORM,
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
WARNING – NOUN Admission Form 2017
Candidates should note that the National Open University of Nigeria would not be accountable for any payment made into any account other than the above designated banks and account numbers.
CONFIRM THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS BEFORE PROCESSING ANY TRANSACTION.
- Pay as follows for NOUN application forms: For anyone who wishes to enroll into the Undergraduate Programmes N5,
000.00 (Five thousand naira) only While the Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred naira) onlyDoctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira) only.
- Candidates should obtain a NOUN Teller specially designed
for NOUN for the purpose of payment. (Ask for the Teller
when you get to the Bank)
Collect the Application pin CODE equivalent to the amount
paid for your form from the Bank.
- Go online and visit National Open University of Nigeria official website www.noun.edu.ng and when the webpage loads up, click on the “application form”.
- Use your Application pin number to access your NOUN online application form.
- You are to complete the online NOUN admission application
form by providing the required information.
- After completion, the candidate can re-open the form as often as he/she likes, before submitting.
- When you have completed all the above steps, you may submit your form by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the displayed screen on the website.
- Then print out your provisional admission letter.
NOUN ADMISSION APPLICATION CLOSING
Yet to be updated
CONNECT WITH US: Like our Facebook Page, Follow Us On Twitter. Stayed Blessed!
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.