NOUN Admission Screening Form 2018: National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos Admission Form 2018/2019. NOUN Post UTME admission form 2018/2019 & NOUN Direct entry admission form 2018/2019, NOUN Cut off Marks. Check NOUN 2018 Admission form, screening requirements, eligibility, how to apply & deadline here.
NOUN Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/2019. National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) Post-UTME admission screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to bring to the notice of all prospective candidates of National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) that the management has announced the admission screening exercise for UTME and Direct entry candidates seeking admission into the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NOUN Admission Eligibility
All prospective candidates who chose the University as their First Choice for the 2018/19 Academic session and scored 180 and above in JAMB UTME as well as Direct Entry Candidates to visit the University website www.noun.edu.ng for registration.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission 2018/2019
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
1. Visit the School Portal
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select Post-UTME or Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
4. Enter your phone Number and Email address
5. Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
6. Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip
through Remita platform.
7. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
8. Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
NOUN Application Deadline
Not Yet Announced.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.