Are you looking for Npower Official Website or Portal OR Are you not able to Login/Access the Npower Portal? Here is the complete step-by-step guide for you.
Featured in this post is about Npower, Npower Portal, Npower website, How to Login to Npower website/portal, About NPVN, Npower customer care line & how to chat online with Npower team. more details below…
The Login portal to N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) is www.npvn.npower.gov.ng so that you can have access to re-edit your account details to be able to participate in the next upcoming skill acquisition program.
The official Login portal to NPVN-N-Power Volunteer Network from their portal: N-Power Portal Recruitment Website: https://www.npvn.npower.gov.ng so as to input your bank details to receive funding from the Federal Government Agencies organizing the N-power volunteers program.
Meaning of NPVN?
NPVN mean N-Power Volunteers Network. This is an empowerment program in Nigeria organized by the Federal Government of Nigeria to empower youths in different vocational training and employment.
NPVN portal is a dedicated portal designed by N-Power for the successful npower applicants. If you’re shortlisted for Npower programme you’ll have access to the portal.
Official NPVN Portal/Website www.npower.gov.ng
NPVN portal is designed for the successful applicants to update their personal information, bank details and other useful information about the applicants.
Chat online with Npower Online Customer care
Do not forget that all Npower successful applicants can add their bank account details by visiting the authorized official portal through http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
Now, it’s time to uncover the step-by-step guidelines on how to easily update your bank account number in your Npower Volunteer Network, NPVN portal/website.
Before we continue, it is very necessary that you should know the requirements so that you can get the best result from the Npower exam screening and also to have friendly user experience when accessing the Npower portal either laptop or desktop computer or any other mobile phone or table device with small or wider screen display size.
It is recommended that you should make use any of the following internet browsers:
1. Mozilla Firefox (Java enabled);
2. Explorer from Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 10
3. Google Chrome (Updated version)
4. Safari (usually available on iOS (iPads, iPhones,) and Linux
The two most simplest methods to add bank account number to NPVN portal/website.
Procedure 1 Login NPower Portal @ www.npower.gov:ng:
If your name appeared in the first batch of 200,000 or second batch of 300,000 candidates that was selected in the previous list, please login to the official Npower website at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
You will see that “Teach, Health, and Agro” is available on the homepage of official NPVN portal, simply click on the catergory that you applied for.
Immediately you click on any of the above Categories, the page will load and open the registration (sign in page) and the login section underneath it so that you can access the portal.npower-homepage.
You must Use the login details that worked for you during the online assessment test.
- Now you can see all Npower login tips
- Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
- Password: Any of your other names should work add-your-bank-account-number-to-npowerfor password. If none worked, it’s could mean a technical problem, in that case contact npower selection team.
- If your login is successful, you’re taken to your portal home page.
- Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the centre of the portal: Set up account
- Use the drop-downs option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
Method 2: NVPN Login Details
Login to npvn portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng you will see the following; By the left hand side of your portal, you’ll see the following options at the main navigation:
1. App Main Navigation
5. My Profile
6. Change Password
7. About NPVN
8. Get Help
Now that you have seen all the categories, simply click on option no. 4: My Profile, Clicking on that will bring up two options:
1. Personal Information
2. Bank Information, Scroll down to Bank Information section, click on EDIT, which is located in the front of Bank Information
3. Choose your bank from the menu, enter your bank account name, your account number, the portal will automatically upload your BVN.
4. Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT