NYSC Extends 2018 Registration Deadline For Batch B PCMs. See the Registration Procedure Here.
The management of the National Youth Service Corps has extended the registration deadline for the 2018 Batch B Prospective Corps Members.
The NYSC on Monday, July 16, 2018, announced the extension of the online registration in a statement signed and released by the NYSC management.
The statement reads: “This is to inform 2018 Batch “B” Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration has been extended to Tuesday 17th July, 2018.”
NYSC Online Registration Process
1. Long on to the NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch B”.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2017 Batch “B” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- checks your records before submission to avoid wrong details.