OAU 2019/2020 Admission Screening Form | OAU Cut-off Mark 2019/2020, Post UTME & DE Registration Guide – www.oau.edu.ng.
OAU Post UTME Form 2019/2020 | Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms are now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise.
Eligibility for OAU UTME/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE)
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements 2019/2020.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How To Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
OAU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time between 2
3rd and 30th September, 201. Applicants should note that the fee for the Aptitude Test is N2,000.
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is
22nd September 201.
All enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following lines will also be available for information and assistance: 070-3300-9650 and 0807-3131-174.