OAU Post UTME/DE Admission Form 2019/2020… Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms are now on sale for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2019/2020 academic session admission screening exercise.
OAU post-UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200.
Eligibility for OAU UTME/DE Screening Exercise 2019/2020.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE)
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How To Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from September 11, 2017. The candidates are required to click on “2019 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
OAU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time.
The closing date for screening of all candidates has NOT yet announced
All enquiries should be forwarded to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The following lines will also be available for information and assistance: 070-3300-9650 and 0807-3131-174.