Paul University, Awka invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the under listed undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2017/2018 academic session:
DEGREE PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION AT PAUL UNIVERSITY.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES: S/No
1 Biological Sciences (i) Botany (ii) Zoology
2 Biochemistry Biochemistry
3 Chemistry Pure & Industrial
4 Physics Pure & Industrial Physics
5 Mathematics Pure Mathematics
6 Computer Science and Information
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Management Information System
7 Microbiology Microbiology
FACULTY OF ARTS S/NO
1 English Language English Language
2 Literature in English
3 Relations History and International
4 Religious Studies
(i) Religious Studies (ii) Philosophy (iii)Theology
5 Mass Communication
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES S/NO
1 Accountancy Accountancy
2 Banking and Finance Banking and Finance
3 Business Administration
4 Management and Entrepreneurial Studies
5 Sociology and Psychology
(i) Sociology (ii)Psychology
6 Political Science (vi)Political Science
7 Public Administration
8 Economics Economics
9 Marketing Marketing
PAUL UNIVERSITY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS.
All candidates should possess in addition to the UTME requirements, Credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English Language and Economics in the West African School Certificate (WASC), GCE (Ordinary Level) or Senior School certificate (SSC) Examination.
(i) Direct Entry
In addition to the UTME Entry Requirements, GCE “A” Level passes or equivalent in two subjects at one sitting, one of which must be Economics plus a credit pass in Mathematics and English at “O” or (its equivalent).
(ii) National Diploma Candidates
Candidates with relevant National Diploma or its equivalent in related disciplines or fields may be admitted direct into second year of the programme.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PAUL UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
1. Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
2. Interested candidates should go to any of the following bank and make a deposit of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
Bank Account Name Account Number
- (1) Zenith Bank PLC, Paul University, Awka 1012421366
- (2)Access Bank PLC, Paul University, Awka 0019935560
3. With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
4. Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
5. On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well
as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application.
If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
6. Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
7. With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
8. The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
9. Candidate can make their payments using any of the
1. Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
HOW TO APPLY
0811-757-5928, 0809-540-5076, 0803-505-3099, 0803-339-2089,
0803314-3552 For problems with the site: 0806-549-0926,
0810-111-7649 E-Mail : email@example.com
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.