PLAPOLY Post UTME 2019/2020… Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi Post UTME (ND full time and part-time) admission screening Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session is online. This page gives full details about:
Plateau State Poly admission form 2019/2020, Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME 2019/2020, PLAPOLY post utme form 2019/2020, PLAPOLY Post UTME screening date 2019/2020, PLAPOLY application form 2019/2020, PLAPOLY screening form 2019/2020, PLAPOLY admission 2019/2020, is PLAPOLY screening form out, PLAPOLY Direct entry form 2019/2020, PLAPOLY Post UTME Portal, when is PLAPOLY 2019 post utme, PLAPOLY enrollment, PLAPOLY post utme result checking portal, PLAPOLY post utme statistics 2019, PLAPOLY post utme syllabus 2019, PLAPOLY post utme cut off mark for all courses 2019/2020, PLAPOLY Post UTME Time table 2019/2020. Details below.
PLAPOLY Post UTME 2019/2020 | Application Details
The management of the Plateau State Polytechnic has released the Post UTME (ND) Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Plateau State Polytechnic has different Admissions intake annually for various programmes. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For PLAPOLY Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Plateau State Polytechnic as their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For PLAPOLY Post UTME 2019/2020
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Plateau State Polytechnic are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to https://plapoly.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the PLAPOLY 2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
PLAPOLY Post UTME Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to come with their original JAMB UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- PLAPOLY 2019 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment. Avoid It!!!
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. Take Note!!!
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours. Be warn!!!.