Petroleum Training Institute Courses… Complete List of PTI courses offered, departmental cut off mark and admission requirements For ND & HND Programmes – Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Kaduna list of available ND & HND (Full-time & Part-time) courses/programmes offered for admission that gain NUC approval.
Petroleum Training Institute Kaduna courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at PTI? The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun, Kaduna that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
NOTE: This page will be updated, check back!!!
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in PTI
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Petroleum Engineering and Geoscience Department
Mineral Resources Engineering
Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering Technology
Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
Mechanical Engineering Department
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies Department
Petroleum Marketing and business studies
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology Department
Science Laboratory Technology
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
Department of Welding Engineering and Offshore Technology
Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
Commercial Diving Class I
Commercial Diving Class II
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(I) National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Electrical Technicians Power; instrumentation and control.
(II) National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
II ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- National Diploma in industrial Safety
- National Diploma in industrial Safety and Environmental Technology.
- National Diploma in Environmental Science
NOT Environmental Design or Regional Planning Studies.
- National Diploma in Chemical Laboratory Technology or Science Laboratory Technology.
III INDUSTRIAL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
- National Diploma Industrial Safety.
- ND Safety and Environmental Technology.
- National Diploma obtained from Petroleum Training Institute in any of the following:
(a) Petroleum Engineering
(b) Petroleum and Gas Processing
(c) Mechanical Engineering
(d) Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
IV MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Technicians
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- National Diploma in Related Mechanical Engineering Option.
V PETROLEUM ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
(I) Diploma in Petroleum Engineering, Mineral Resources Engineering.
(II) ND in Petroleum Engineering, Mineral Resources Engineering and Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering Technology.
VI PETROLEUM AND NATURAL GAS PROCESSING ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY.
- Diploma in petroleum Refining Technology/National Diploma In Petroleum Refining Technology.
- National Diploma in Process Plant Operation.
- National Diploma in Utilities Plant Operation.
- Diploma in External Plant Operation/National Diploma.
- National Diploma in Petrochemical Plant Operation.
- National Diploma in Gas Plant Operation.
- National Diploma in Petroleum Processing Technology/ND in Petroleum & Gas Processing Engineering.
- ND in Chemical Engineering
VII PETROLEUM MARKETING TECHNOLOGY.
National Diploma in Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies.
- National Diploma in Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies.
- National Diploma in Petroleum Products Marketing.
- National Diploma in Business Studies i.e
- Business Administration
- Management Science
- Financial Studies
With at least a pass in Chemistry in WASC/SSCE, GCE (WAEC/NECO)
VIII SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- National Diploma in Chemical Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- National Diploma in Petroleum Refining Technology
- National Diploma in Petroleum Processing Technology
IX WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY.
- National Diploma in Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- National Diploma in Metallurgical Technology
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
PTI Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet PTI cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy PTI department and faculty requirements before being admitted.