PTI Post UTME 2019/2020 admission application form… Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun Post UTME (ND full time and part-time) admission screening Form, departmental cut off marks, screening date and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session is online. This page gives full details about:
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun has released the Post UTME (ND) Screening form, admission requirements, departmental cut off marks, screening date and Requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Effurun has different Admissions intake annually for various programs. Hence, Admission Form for various intake will be updated on this page as released by the authority of the Institution for the academic year.
Eligibility For PTI Post UTME Form
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening exercise.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI Available Courses
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Method Of Application
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment. Avoid It!!!
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission. Take Note!!!
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours. Be warn!!!.