See How to Apply for Drill Team Quality Representative Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drill Team Quality Representative
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Assist the Drill Team’s drilling and completion operations by developing and stewarding the Drill Team Quality Plan, including quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) functions, throughout planning and execution of well construction activities.
- Includes oversight of quality for equipment and services provided by Drilling Service Companies and Rig Contractors.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the Drill Team Quality Plan in accordance with the company Drilling Quality Management System, including quality expectations for Drilling Service Contractors.
- Steward quality management system and capability assessments of potential Service Contractors.
- Steward Service Contractor development and implementation of Services Quality Plans (SQPs)
- Coordinate equipment and service failure investigations, root cause analysis, and corrective action identification and implementation
- Establish quality requirements jointly with Drilling Procurement, and participate in bid analysis for compliance to quality expectation.
- Coordinate Drill Team reviews and comments during Technical and Quality Specification development and facilitate customization for use in Request for Quotes and Contracts.
- Assist Drill Team Engineers in determining and procuring
- Operational Critical Goods and Services and document their inspection.
- Develop critical pre-job inspection activities for service-related products and tools.
- Development of receiving inspection program and equipment Preventative Maintenance, Inspection and Test Program (PMITP).
- Oversee the development of local content manufacturing and repair capabilities.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution or at least 10 years of experience in a quality-related field with 5 years of experience in oilfield related work.
- Engineering or Operations.
- Experience with Rig Equipment and related operations.
- Good self-motivation and ability to influence others without authority (Drill Team, Quality Team, and Service Providers).
- Very good organizational skills (programs, priorities, sharing/balancing the load).
- Good business writing and computer software literate.
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices.
- Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Standards, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001,
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installing, maintaining and storing oilfield equipment.
- Knowledge of ASNT inspection practices.
- Knowledge of T.H. Hill DS-1 drill string inspections.
- Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Course.
- Experience and knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th June, 2018.