See How to Apply for Offshore Company Representative Recruitment at Anotech Energy.
Anotech Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offshore Company Representative
Reference : ANO/1718/CSR/GFI/YPE
As an Offshore Company Representative, your main missions will be to:
- Supervise that the agreed procedures are respected during all the offshore presence of the installation vessel on project site, mainly for the following activities performed onboard the vessel:
- Supply / Barge activities alongside or at close vicinity of the vessel;
- Transfer of equipment onboard the vessel;
- Deck operations;
- Lifting, overboarding, lowering and landing of subsea structures;
- Subsea ROV works.
- Ensure that any modification of the agreed procedure is covered by the agreed process.
- Sign in due time and when satisfactory preparation level has been achieved each specific certificate.
- Communicate with onshore support to:
- Plan the coming operations;
- Mobilize offshore relevant personnel from other packages (i.e. SPS & Umbilical Contractor Personnel).
- Communicate, in accordance with the defined project procedures, with COMPANY Representative acting onboard other vessel(s) working at Site in case of co-activities or SIMOPS activities.
- Ensure, when relevant, the interface onboard the vessel between MWS Representative and URF Contractor and ensure, in accordance with MWS agreed scope, that relevant MWS certificate has been issued.
- Ensure that ICAPS are filled, signed and transferred to URF Contractor’s ICAPS Coordinator.
- Ensure recording of daily report activities on board and approves the daily report issued by CONTRACTOR. This reporting shall include activities on board the vessel but also any other activities interfacing with his own activities.
Qualifications / Background
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experience in leadership and team management.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- BOSIET certificate.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes/standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.