See How to Apply for Procurement Officer Recruitment at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing purchasing, and vending services.
- This position has some involvement in assisting with procurement and E-waste services and is responsible for compliance with all statutes, regulations, board policies and procedures pertaining to these areas.
- Manage all aspects of purchasing, providing consistency in carrying out the goals and objectives of the purchasing function; determines need for corrective actions on addressing matters outside normal operating procedures.
- Cultivate & maintain positive vendor relations to achieve maximum cost savings, optimal performance & quality standards.
- Develop and maintain budgets for areas of responsibility ensuring spending within approved levels; monitor incoming vending sales.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
- Develop and authorize purchasing policies and procedures to ensure economy and efficient operations; recommend policy changes if appropriate.
- Research, develop, and recommend vendor commodities and services for all E-Terra personnel; determine supplier products and catalogs used in on-line requisition program; assure lowest total cost, best quality and service are met.
- Prepare specifications for the purpose of soliciting bids/proposals from qualified vendors; distribute invitations for bids/proposals, advertise and set bid/proposal opening dates; receive and evaluate bid for successful vendor; maintain file records
- Convert requisitions; issue purchase orders; approve ordering; distribute purchase orders to the appropriate
- Manage open purchase orders, assure timely low cost delivery and receive items in E-Terra data base; investigate problem receiving when appropriate.
- Investigate potential products, practices and services which will provide a reduction in operational costs to all areas of E-Terra business
- Advice staff on board policies for purchasing and surplus, follow policies at Ball times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and /or Business Administration/or Management.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th June, 2018.
Join Over 100,000+ Readers Online
WARNING! Do not attend to any call asking for money in regards to Jobs and Scholarships opportunity published on this website (schoolinfo.com.ng). It's our aim in making adequate and accurate information available for Scholars. So, we will never demand money from you for that. BEWARE Of Hungry Lions (Fraudsters) looking For Who to Devour (SCAM)!!!