See How to Apply for Procurement Officer Recruitment at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Responsible for planning, directing and managing purchasing, and vending services.
- This position has some involvement in assisting with procurement and E-waste services and is responsible for compliance with all statutes, regulations, board policies and procedures pertaining to these areas.
- Manage all aspects of purchasing, providing consistency in carrying out the goals and objectives of the purchasing function; determines need for corrective actions on addressing matters outside normal operating procedures.
- Cultivate & maintain positive vendor relations to achieve maximum cost savings, optimal performance & quality standards.
- Develop and maintain budgets for areas of responsibility ensuring spending within approved levels; monitor incoming vending sales.
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in a safe manner and with minimal supervision.
- Develop and authorize purchasing policies and procedures to ensure economy and efficient operations; recommend policy changes if appropriate.
- Research, develop, and recommend vendor commodities and services for all E-Terra personnel; determine supplier products and catalogs used in on-line requisition program; assure lowest total cost, best quality and service are met.
- Prepare specifications for the purpose of soliciting bids/proposals from qualified vendors; distribute invitations for bids/proposals, advertise and set bid/proposal opening dates; receive and evaluate bid for successful vendor; maintain file records
- Convert requisitions; issue purchase orders; approve ordering; distribute purchase orders to the appropriate
- Manage open purchase orders, assure timely low cost delivery and receive items in E-Terra data base; investigate problem receiving when appropriate.
- Investigate potential products, practices and services which will provide a reduction in operational costs to all areas of E-Terra business
- Advice staff on board policies for purchasing and surplus, follow policies at Ball times.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and /or Business Administration/or Management.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 14th June, 2018.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.