See How to Apply for External Auditor Recruitment at Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba informs the general public that the position of the External Auditor of the College is vacant.
Therefore, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates/Audit firms to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: External Auditor
- To examine the financial statements of the College with a view to expressing an independent opinion that the financial operation of the College reflects true and fair view of the financial transactions during the period under review.
- To prepare audit report and submit to the College.
Interested candidates/Audit Firms are invited to submit the following documents:
- Verifiable evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Must be registered in the office of the Auditor General.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Auditor registered with ICAN or ANAN.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment is for a term of two (2) years in the first instance but the firm/candidate may be eligible for re-appointment for another final tenure of two (2) years based on satisfactory performance.
- The remuneration is negotiable in line with public service rules.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit Ten (10) copies of Application with Photocopies of their Credentials and other supporting Documents to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
Application Deadline 8th June, 2018.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.