See How to Apply For Recruiter Recruitment 2018 at Tek Experts.
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
- Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects? Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through leadership and partnership to influence hiring decisions? Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
- We are looking for an expert in recruiting highly sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry.
- The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects.
- An essential contributor to our high-performing team, the Senior IT Recruiter will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management function, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and team leader/supervisor) including the recruitment administration; sending employment confirmation to successful candidate etc
- Draft or revise job description when assigned
- Draft employee contracts, complete onboarding processes like adding to personnel profile management software and provide recruitment and HR report as requested
- Other duties as and when assigned by supervisors.
- Actively search resume on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified numbers CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, shortlist candidates for further process
- Coordinate with team leaders, directors and other colleagues in other sites to make interview appointment
- Builds applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels
Requirements and Qualification
- Proven experience in recruitment and training or as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication in English.
- Familiar with recruitment on multi-media means of recruitment: Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time, love contact and networking with people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.