Apply For Digital Marketing / Lead Generation Specialist at Regenesys Business School.
At Regenesys, we assist individuals and organisations achieve their personal and organisational goals by enhancing their management and leadership potential. We approach education and development holistically, emotionally and spiritually.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing / Lead Generation Specialist
- If you live and breathe digital marketing and lead generation, we want to talk to you.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing / Lead Generation Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing / leads generation campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing and leads generation, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Generate quality leads for the sales team
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and leads generation campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Sell higher educational and training products and programmes to corporate organizations and public sector institutions
- Achieve and exceed annual individual sales targets
- Meet proposal deadlines as required
- Provide documentation in respect of all job related activities as required, including call reports, periodic budgets, etc.
- Develop business relationships with key decision makers in the private and public sectors
- Prepare and submit training and executive education proposals for addressing specific needs of public and private sector organizations
- Make formal sales presentations to decision makers as required
- Provide detailed budgets and costing sheets complimentary to training and executive education proposals
- Prepare marketing plans and budgets
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and leads generation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position with solid track record
- Existing network of and access to decision makers in public and private sector
- Good understanding of public sector procurement processes for educational and training services
- Key behavioral attributes – Drive, passion, outgoing, friendly, dependable, result oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Personal mobility.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply