School of Psychiatric Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 is out | The School of Psychiatric Nursing Admission Form, Requirements, courses duration, how to apply online and closing date – deadline has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nursing officers seeking admission into the Psychiatric Nursing Training Program for the 2019/2020 Academic session
1. Applicant must be a Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
2. A minimum of 2 Years Post qualification working experience.
3. Applicants must have a current Practicing license.
4. Five 0′ level credits in science subjects to include English language and Mathematics at no more than two sittings.
DURATION OF COURSE: 18 Calendar months
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Forms are available at the School Of Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital Maiduguri on payment of non-refundable fee of N5,000.00k cash at the accounts Section of the hospital.
Completed Application forms and photocopies of all relevant credentials must be returned to the School Of Psychiatric Nursing, Maiduguri not later than March 31st, 2019.
Sales of Application forms commence immediately, and closes on 31st march, 2019. Interview is subject to notification by the school
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
1. Coordinator, School Of Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric hospital Maiduguri (07034540309, 07081919202)
2. Asabe Abubakar Aliyu (Admissions Officer), School of Psychiatric Nursing, F.N.P.H. Maiduguri (08068125948)
3. Abdullahi Bukar, Dept. of Nursing Services, F.N.P.H Maiduguri. (08022029595)