Method of Application
• Payment of N7,000 for the printed form
▪ Log on to www remita.net
▪ Click on Pay A Federal Government Agency
▪ Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
▪ Select the Name of Service/Purpose you want to pay for
▪ Complete the necessary information
▪ Then proceed the payment.
• After payment, the receipt generated will now be attached to form already downloaded on the UITH Platform and bring to the Cash Office confirmation and Stamping before submission to the School.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification for Higher National
• He/She must have evidence of one year Industrial Training.
Admission Requirement/Educational qualification
• Candidates should also posses the West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NABTEB with 5 passes at credit level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings
• These papers must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/ Health Sciences, Chemistry/Physics and any other 1 subject from Economics, Government, Geography, Religious Knowledge and any Nigerian language.
Duration Of Course
• Two (2) calendar years commencing from October, 2017 (Full-Time Programme)
• Screening/Interview:- To be communicated later
• Venue:- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex(Former Maternity Hospital) Amilegbe, Ilorin.
Other Relevant Information
• Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
• Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
• Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
• The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
• Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
• Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
• The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice board