UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Form 2019/2020… University of Benin direct entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. see deadline, eligibility, requirements and how to apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in Mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects as not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
National Diploma, Higher National Diploma, University Diploma, University Degrees, HSC/GCE A/L, JUPEB or other recognized equivalent in relevant subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIBEN DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click onRegister for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter yourSurname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On thehttps://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Uploada RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2000:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session will be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED and will take place at the designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Closing Date: Candidates, who make payment after the deadline will not be Screened.
REMEMBER!!! There is No Joy without Sharing, Be social by sharing this post with Others using the Sharing Buttons Below.